Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Sale of The Century part two!!1

1. Originally posted by 88mph
    P.S. Someone in New York sent me a money order for $50.00 w/o putting a forum ID or a list of items ordered in the envelope.

As it is the money order will sit on my refrigerator until someone PMs me the name on the money order, and a list of the games purchased.
    *raises hand*

PM sent about it.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

haha *goes to Omnigear's house to laugh at him*

3. Originally posted by 88mph
    P.S. Someone in New York sent me a money order for $50.00 w/o putting a forum ID or a list of items ordered in the envelope.
    Hahaha, fucking dork.

4. IT WUZ M3 FOR DEM 3DO SHITZ JIGGA!!!!!OMGELEVEN!!!

5. So what's up has anyone gotten their stuff yet cus apparently I'm not the only one that is getting tired of waiting. I'm not getting accusatory here so relax man, I'm just looking for an update on who you've yelled at at the post office and such.

6. I asked him about it yesterday and he said he was going to figure out what was going on because I just remembered I bought something and hadn't gotten it. He said he'd PM us when he found out something.

7. 88, I haven't seen games yet ethier. I have a PO Box and have asked at the postal window a few times to see if anything is lying on a shelf. No dice so far. *-neo

8. Originally posted by NeomegaCloud
    I asked him about it yesterday and he said he was going to figure out what was going on because I just remembered I bought something and hadn't gotten it. He said he'd PM us when he found out something.
    It's been a week now. I'd kinda like an update man.
    "Tick-tock"

9. I've been waiting a month, anything you can offer would be nice.

BTW can someone quote me so he can read it.

10. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    I've been waiting a month, anything you can offer would be nice.

BTW can someone quote me so he can read it.
    I just looked and I sent my payment out just over a month ago...Any news on what is going on at all would be nice