Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Sale of The Century part two!!1

Originally posted by OmniGear
    Shut up.
    Haha, you're just mad cause you got 0wn3d, for the time being, at least.

2. Someone please quote me on this one so 88 can read it: I'll give you 4 days from this post to give me a satisfatory answer before I demand a refund until my merchendise is recieved, at which time I will resend payment. Otherwise I will be forced to file mail fraud against you. I bought from you due to your reputation as a seller, that is also why I have given you so much time. However your refusal to answer any of our questions concerning our purchases is suspect. Your inaction in this repect has left me no choice. This is your only warning.

3. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    Someone please quote me on this one so 88 can read it: I'll give you 4 days from this post to give me a satisfatory answer before I demand a refund until my merchendise is recieved, at which time I will resend payment. Otherwise I will be forced to file mail fraud against you. I bought from you due to your reputation as a seller, that is also why I have given you so much time. However your refusal to answer any of our questions concerning our purchases is suspect. Your inaction in this repect has left me no choice. This is your only warning.
    Hopefully everything works out for you guys.

4. omni told me he got a PM from him that said something like he would even go out and buy all the games and send them again if he couldn't figure out what happened...I figured Omni would have posted that...

OK. Feel free to get pissed off at me, I understand completly.
    The packages were put in the UPS drop box at my fathers office in Bowie MD ages ago. The fact that no one has gotten them yet is extremely disheartening.

Shine. File Mail Fraud against me if thats really what you feel you have to do. Perhaps you should have PMed me about it first instead of posting it in a thread that I haven't been to in weeks. Especially considering I have you on ignore... lets use some fucking common sense.

Everyone else. PM me what you bought, how much you paid, and what you want done.

Everything sucks right now, and I'm really sorry whatever the fuck happened to your packages happened. I don't get it either.

I await your response,
    Josh

P.S. Resend your address as well.

6. Originally posted by 88mph
    OK. Feel free to get pissed off at me, I understand completly.
    The packages were put in the UPS drop box at my fathers office in Bowie MD ages ago. The fact that no one has gotten them yet is extremely disheartening.

Shine. File Mail Fraud against me if thats really what you feel you have to do. Perhaps you should have PMed me about it first instead of posting it in a thread that I haven't been to in weeks. Especially considering I have you on ignore... lets use some fucking common sense.

Everyone else. PM me what you bought, how much you paid, and what you want done.

Everything sucks right now, and I'm really sorry whatever the fuck happened to your packages happened. I don't get it either.

I await your response,
    Josh

P.S. Resend your address as well.
    Ok, I know it's kinda tough, but in order to do all this, you have to read the PM I sent you. Message me on AOL or something when you're on next. I just want to resolve this.
    "Tick-tock"

7. I did send you a PM which you refused to acknowledge. Also it is your responsibility as a seller to keep us apprised of the situation regaurding our orders and your responsibility to keep up with your own thread.

PM sent.

8. Can I get quoted here:

88: In order for me to PM you you need to bite the bullet and take me off your ignore for a bit. post or PM me when you do and I'll respond shortly there after.

Originally posted by ShineAqua
    Can I get quoted here:

88: In order for me to PM you you need to bite the bullet and take me off your ignore for a bit. post or PM me when you do and I'll respond shortly there after.

10. Originally posted by taloony
    Ok, I know it's kinda tough, but in order to do all this, you have to read the PM I sent you. Message me on AOL or something when you're on next. I just want to resolve this.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.