Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Potential Game Idea Characters

1. Thank you very much Fury Fox. If there's something I can do for you, somehow besides sexual favours of some sort, murder and committing fraud and I'll be glad to do it. (But, there go the best three, so ah well)

Where did you study artwork? You seem to have a great grasp on clothing, form and perspective. Something I want to learn, properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Beautiful! Your style is definitely unique. I've never seen coloring like this anywhere !

3. there's no emoticon for I'm feeling! oh wait...yes there is

:whoa:

4. The minotaur style fellow really makes it for me, though picking just one of your consumate works to be my favorite is hard enough.

He looks like a combination of an egyptian totemic idol, and crop circles. I like that you did not go off on a tangent with the color scheme. It would have been all too tempting to throw around as many colors as possible.

I think the Basic blue and gold makes him seem even more incredible, and far more solid. He looks like a living combination of Egyptian paste and hammered gold.

If you have ever seen Egyptian paste, you would know that it is quite stunning. My sculpture teacher made some in the school kiln using a recipe from the internet.

And after all that work, the best he could think of for his first work was a silly rolled up coily-snake, albeit a very beautiful one.
    Only you can stop sig pollution.

5. Looking at this forum makes me wish I didn't suck ass at drawing.

I like the 3rd glowing one. Looks like it's straight out of Warcraft 3.

6. Holy fuck. How didn't I see these when they were originally posted? Fantastic work.

7. Seen these before and they're still amazing!
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

8. Definately some nice work as always FuryFox, I didn't see these ones before ether

How about a wolf character in you're fighting roster ^..^

I saw this on you're site:

Pretty neat

9. Aww...man! Segatron's bringing up all these old threads...*hates looking at old work...it's so nasty*... and then Werewolf goes and roots through some old directories, looking at my old lame assignments...

*laugh* Yeah well, anyway. That wolf pic was from when I was first learning photoshop...none of those heads actually went with the body (it was yawning)...I wanted to do a cerberus-type creature, but, my PS skills were lacking back in the day.

Uh there you go That's old though.

Actually, storyline-wise, Kale from my Hybrid Dawn set does encounter an eventual transformation...

10. Wow that is pretty nice FuryFox, thanks for posting it

Kale is a cool character too, is that something you're working on? That sounds really awesome