Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignore List

1. Ignore List

I dont like Tyler_Durden. This is why he is on my ignore list - so I dont have to read his worthless posts. EVER.

Unfortunately, though, you guys reverted to the old method of ignoring people - how his post still shows, but it just says "This user is on your ignore list. Click Here to see the message."

The tendency to click remains, though.

It is seriously much, much better to just not see the ignored people's posts at all. Could you guys PLEASE switch it back, or at least make it an option?

2. If I bother you that much, I suggest you try a different message board. There are plenty of gaming-related boards all across the internet--I'm sure you can find one that suits you perfectly.

Look Tyler said something... I bet it was shockingly witty and utterly amazing.

Too bad I can;t see it.

4. 88mph, I wouldnt place my bets on it being witty.

It is Tyler, after all.

I mean, I cant see what he wrote either.

LOL Guest
    Unfortunately, I don't think Tyler will catch on to the irony in his post.

6. Re: Ignore List

Originally posted by diffusionx
    I dont like Tyler_Durden. This is why he is on my ignore list - so I dont have to read his worthless posts. EVER.

So... don't. I'd say if you really didn't want to read his posts, you wouldn't have the curiosity to click the "view this post" link in the ignore message.

(By the way, that "total ignore" thing was a hack bahn had put on here, and I'm not in the habit of modding these boards up, so it's up to him if he wants to re-add it or not.)

7. I personally like it the way it is. Sometimes, I click on the post of the guy I have on ignore if the topic interests me or if I'm feeling masochistic, it's kinda better knowing the post is there IMO.

8. So... don't. I'd say if you really didn't want to read his posts, you wouldn't have the curiosity to click the "view this post" link in the ignore message.

(By the way, that "total ignore" thing was a hack bahn had put on here, and I'm not in the habit of modding these boards up, so it's up to him if he wants to re-add it or not.)
    Ok then...

Bahn, could you please add the total ignore hack back into the boards? We would really appriciate it.

9. Originally posted by Lhadatt
    Bahn, could you please add the total ignore hack back into the boards? We would really appriciate it.

10. Originally posted by Lhadatt