Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZOE 2 "upgraded" for Pal territory

1. ZOE 2 "upgraded" for Pal territory

Since the release date have been pushed back to september apparently we're gonna get some new things.

New openings for 3 new stages, two stages are gonna get a bit of a make over. Two new dificulty settings european hard and european extreme. New moves and shields.

I hope that it's gonna make up for the delay.

2. You deserve nothing! NOTHING!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. You European bastards. How dare you always get the short end of the stick and finally get something in your favor!

4. Screw you, your ZOE2+, and your better version of ICO !!!!!

5. Originally posted by kabuki
    Screw you, your ZOE2+, and your better version of ICO !!!!!
    Yea and god bless them for giving us a better cover for Ico, seriously, thats one ugly boxart you where treated with.

6. Damn english, you'd think you invented a language or something to get treated to such a wonderful bonus. The Ico box art wasn't so bad I mean at least it isn't Xs quality stuff.

7. Considering how long it takes games to get here(if ever) and the sloppy pal conversions.. atleast we usually get good boxarts.

8. The fact that so few PAL PS2 games have 60Hz options makes the format redundant. As for ZOE2, i'm no longer buying it unless Konami release it again at a later date with these additions for the Japanese market.

9. Why, because of the dub? Since Contra has a 60Hz option(I haven't been able to pick up a copy yet to confirm) there is no reason to believe that Konami won't do the same for ZOE2.