Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game NOW i got it

1. Game NOW i got it

do you remember that subscription [GameNOW] that we all signed up for when the xbox and gamecube launched? well i FINALLY received it.

the mag looks like its been to hell, back, back to hell and back again. i got the May issue..but what am i to complain? its FREE

anyone else get theres yet?

2. yeah i posted it a week ago...
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

3. I've gotten the last 3 issues.... why did it take so long for everyone else?

4. Originally posted by EThugg
    I've gotten the last 3 issues.... why did it take so long for everyone else?
    i dunno but it sucks
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

5. I just got mine 3 days ago. It looks like everyone down at the post office already read it. The magazine is crap.

Anyone notice in the little Square section how they say X-Box is getting the new Chrono Trigger? hahaha. Yeah, sure guys.

Stibbons Guest
    Yeah, my GameNOW back cover was torn to pieces too. What the fuck is the post office doing to these things?

Anyone notice in the little Square section how they say X-Box is getting the new Chrono Trigger? hahaha. Yeah, sure guys.
    Still, I'd take their word as more informed than what someone on the Internet says.

7. Originally posted by innova

i dunno but it sucks
    Yeah, I agree the mag sucks...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

8. i guess all 3 of our mags were being read at the same post office. the back of mine was all wrinkled and pieces were torn or missing

9. My latest GameNOW was in good shape, but the others barely made it to my house intact. I don't really care; the magazine really does suck. My current favorite line is when they say 'If you're as hardcore as we are' for beating FFX.

Last night, out of curiousity, I visited their message board. I now have a MUCH greater appreciation for TNL.

10. Originally posted by Kaneda
    My current favorite line is when they say 'If you're as hardcore as we are' for beating FFX.
    I noticed that too. I busted a gut on that one. They sure do loves the Square.