Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game NOW i got it

Stibbons Guest
    I'm not sure how beating FFX is any less hardcore than some of the shit people here tout as hardcore, but okay.

2. FFX goes out of it's way to make sure you beat the game. The save points heal you, you can have all your characters in any battle, when a character dies in battle they're alive after it's over, and there's a map with a big red arrow pointing to where you need to go.

That line in GameNOW wouldn't bother me so much if it didn't sound like their 'accomplishment' was being rubbed in my face.

Another GameNOW moment was their response to a fellow who was anti-MGS2 (in last month's issue). You got 'im good, fellas!

Stibbons Guest
    Originally posted by Kaneda
    FFX goes out of it's way to make sure you beat the game. The save points heal you, you can have all your characters in any battle, when a character dies in battle they're alive after it's over, and there's a map with a big red arrow pointing to where you need to go.

That line in GameNOW wouldn't bother me so much if it didn't sound like their 'accomplishment' was being rubbed in my face.
    GameNOW is made for kids and early teens.

4. Every issue of GameNOW that I've received has been in an exactly horrible condition. Hearing that others run into the same problem, my guess is that there's something wrong with the machines err ah. Anyway, the magazine is incredibly boring to read, the opinions, while only opinions, are crap, and the cover-art on every magazine has been just so bland and boring that those who purchase by the cover wont even want it. Blahx3.
    It's a mirror image!

5. Here's another GameNOW zinger, found in the Eve of Extinction review: "Plain and simple, this game puts the 'stinc' in extinction."

I'd hate to be Eidos right now!

6. like the first 10 reviews in this months mag came from Eidos... rather disturbing...

7. This magazine is missing the one critical thing that makes almost all magazines sell to mainstream: sex appeal.
    It's a mirror image!