Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: August Underground

1. Wow, that review made me even more hesitant to watch this movie. I think I'll give it a pass.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Heh, yeah, funny how you seem to know where all the good websites and movies are, though.
    It's hard NOT to hear about them in all the years I have been getting online, sort of the way it seems like everyone has heard of goatse or tubgirl or rotten

As for the movies, well I am a horror fan and had to give Man Behind the Sun a watch just to see if it was even all that bad which it was. Of course I saw it in 7th or 8th grade so maybe I would think it is tame now.

3. Originally posted by diffusionx
    You gotta be kidding me.

There's no fucking way Im watching this. Ever.
    Word.
    o_O

4. Damn, it was released last year.

Originally posted by adol
    What's really fucked up, though, is that I really like the movie.
    Reviewer wrote:
    (I would be wary of anyone who says they enjoy this movie).

*runs away*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

5. I got the video tape from the director, along with a few dozen other people. I think what I like most about the movie, is that it did bother me. I've seen countless sick ass movies and nothing has phased me, even Traces Of Death.

The fact that August Underground had any affect on me, even though I knew before hand what to expect, and that it's just a make believe movie, impressed me the most.

6. You're friends with the director?!?

*runs away*

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Damn, Thats some disturbing shit. I dont know, I might try to find and watch it, but I dont have a real wish to do soo.