Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Travis Charest

1. Travis? YARG! Shameless self promotion, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. This guy's incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Just thought I'd bump this thread with a fun fact: according to the FAQ at the official unofficial Travis Charest gallery:

When can we expect to see the Metabaron book?

The Metabaron book will be out by November 2001, knock on wood.
    It's now November 2003. Still no word.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. They make me think of Panzer Dragoon Azel... Couldn't you see a nice long poytail and scaled armor on that woman?
    Only you can stop sig pollution.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Just thought I'd bump this thread with a fun fact: according to the FAQ at the official unofficial Travis Charest gallery:

It's now November 2003. Still no word.
    I like how he has time to do all these sketches for this random website yet can't give us a book.

I also like how he's defending his own puncuality in the same FAQ hahahah

Basically, I saw him at Wondercon earlier this year and wondered why anyone even bothers to line up to talk to him and get stuff signed. Do they even remember who he is ?!