Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Zelda Help

There are SIGNS on Outlook Island that tell you there's a Fairy Fountain in the woods. Reading signs is a helpful habit, both in real life and in Zelda games. Put those grade school skills to work.

You can leave the Forest Temple, but the only way to return to Windfall is a straight line North, then a straighth line West. Anything else, and the KoRL will tell you to turn back.

And I also keep forgetting about that damn Deku leaf when I'm out of a forest setting... but it's so damn handy.

And, yes, I am trying to get all the statues. Just hope I didn't have to take a picture of the bird to do it, 'cuz I forgot.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Like I said, I figured it was like all the other Faries I have found so far, out at sea on its own island.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. The Red Lion is telling me I have to talk to someone living in the seas by The Wind Temple to get in. Who???
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

4. Originally posted by OmniGear
    The Red Lion is telling me I have to talk to someone living in the seas by The Wind Temple to get in. Who???
    He's refering to the hints you get from the fish. Have you gotten the boots yet, or do you need to actually through the door?

5. Ahh so I have to talk to the fish. I haven't been doing that. I thought it was more of an optional thing.

Any specific fish?

6. Talking to the fish is optional, but good luck figuring out some stuff without them.

For that, talk to the fish on the same square as the Wind Temple, and he'll give you instructions on what to do next. You'll probably be confused when you get there, so be sure to talk to that nearby fish as well.

If you haven't messed with the tornados yet, you'll need them. FYI and all.

7. Aight, cool. Thanks.

8. If I beat the If I beat the forest temple, the one where you play with Makar and get the hookshot can I still go back and get everything I missed in Windfall, etc?

9. You can always go back and get anything you missed, with the exception of figurines and perhaps some Tingle-related things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.