Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda Help

1. Zelda Help

Just what the title says.

Keep the spoilerific stuff here, don't clog the official thread with it.

2. my post from the other thread

I also used to think it was all about one character

but heres what ive managed to gather from reeading interviews with miyamoto and other things

its alot of different links and zeldas but it sone continuous story

Ocarina of Time comes first and then that same Link is in Majora's Mask

then you have WW happen

they you have a link to the past

then you have the first game and the second game (i think theyre the same link and zelda also betwen the first and second one)

i do believe links awakening is supposed to happen during a link to the past if i remember correctly

no idea when the oracle games happen

theres alot of hints to the connections and you can see it from the story

in LTTP your told about the sages who centuries ago sealed Gannon away in the golden land and then in OOT you help those sages do that

and playing WW youll see the connection with OOT (i dont want to give any spoilers away)

for those who have played it all i will say is the master sword part = WOW

to me its kinda like Castlevania

ill explain

Ganon is like Dracula in the vania series always coming back, and Link and Zelda are bassicaly the Belmont Family

so while its a physically different person each time fighting the eternal evil its the same line
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. There's one thing that confuses me...
    The LttP Link is supposed to be the Link's Awakening Link.
    ...but...
    Recently I've heard that the Oracle Series Link is supposed to be the Link from Link's Awakening because of the ending.

...so confusing...

4. Chances are all the GB/GBC games take place with the same link

ok spoiler for anyone who hasnt beaten Links Awakening

Link's Awakening is supposed to be just a dream that Link has during some boating thing or something (forget the exact details been to long since i played through it)

i can see where they all fit together

there are some slight inconsistencies in the story but you can piece them together

i guess itll be interesting to see where the new GBA Zelda is gonna fit (the one that capcom is working on)
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Originally posted by ChaoofNee
    There's one thing that confuses me...
    The LttP Link is supposed to be the Link's Awakening Link.
    ...but...
    Recently I've heard that the Oracle Series Link is supposed to be the Link from Link's Awakening because of the ending.

...so confusing...
    I thought that the Oracle Link was supposed to be either the original Zelda Link (Impa is old), or the OoT Link (I thought Epona was in the intro).
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. A horse resembling Epona IS in the intro.
    Impa IS old.
    Can't be OoT.
    I think it makes more sense if Link to the Past Link wasn't Link's Awakening Link. For you see...
    SUPPOSEDLY, the ending of the Oracle games are supposed to transition into LA.

7. yeah but like i said

Link's Awakening turns out to just be a dream and never really happens
    Where I play

8. because he's......"awakening"
    you only awaken from sleep......wow, that was bad.

9. Here's a question.....

Where the hell is that fourth little brat in Wind Waker?
    You know.....the sidequest where you gotta catch all the kids to knock some sense into them....because they won't go to school........ >_<
    I got the kid on top of the tree, the kid on the side of the mountain, and the kid in the hidden path behind that one building.....i can't find the fourth! AUGH!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Story continuity discussions make my head explode.

Since Nintendo didn't even make the Oracle games, you can pretty much place them outside the already very sketchy overall timeline.

But, in general, the era of OoT (OoT, MM, and later WW) precedes the era of LttP (LttP and LA), which in turn precedes the NES era (LoZ and AoL).
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.