Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer

1. Angel and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer

Give me your thoughts and impressions on these two shows. I like both of them, even though the Buffy series should've of ended at the sixth season, with her leap of death. As for Angel, well it's decent. I'm glad it comes on 9pm.

2. Where's Korly when ya need 'em...

Never seen either.

4. Eh...I think Angel is better than Buffy. 'Cause Angel has a better sense of humor and is less serious sometimes, which is good. But I haven't seen either in a while, it could've changed.
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

Angel rules. I didn't watch this past season though, because it was on the same time as the Sopranos for half the season. So I have to wait a few months until Season 5(?) is out on dvd!

6. I watched some of each, I had no real interest in watching them regularly though.

Plus I hated what they did with Oz's werewolf character in Buffy, the first style they had was good... not the best but a hell of a lot better then what they changed it to

7. Angel has kicked so much ass this season--poor Buffy is lagging behind. Too many sappy storylines in Buffy. Angel has gone all out this season in terms of action, effects and storyline. you should definitely try to catch up if you haven't watched. There has been demonic possession, pseudo-incest, eternal night, slayer vs. Angelus, major character death, and attempted patricide all in this season.

8. Angel is the definite victor this season. though its pretty late in the game to start watching it now, (at least for this season) you should try to get a hold of this past seasons (and a summary of last seasons) episodes if you want to be in the know.

9. I definitely prefer Angel to Buffy. I started watching Angel midway through the first season, since I didn't know he even had a show, and I had just watched Buffy for the first time and it came on after. In my opinion, it came into its own during season two, and since then has pushed the envelope more than Buffy has. It actually has a more tangible sense of progression than Buffy, and deals with more adult themes than Buffy does, which is part of the reason why I like it so much more. I could give spoilers for the next few episodes, but I will just say you won't believe some of the shit coming up.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

10. You mean, the beast's master and the baby.