Thread: EDIT: Grey Cart only Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time N64 EDIT: BOUGHT

1. EDIT: Grey Cart only Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time N64 EDIT: BOUGHT

EDIT: I am no longer in need of this... thanks to everyone who replyed.

EDIT: I am now in need of a Grey Cart Only Zelda: OoT. if anyone has one for sale... I'm very interested!

Either the gold or the the gray cart... But I want it complete... If anyone has one they want to sell... or possibly trade (I can do a trade cash combo), let me know. Either PM me or leave a post. Thanks.

2. I've got a mint, complete copy of Ocarina of Time that is in immaculate condition (gray cart). I suppose I'd be willing to part with it since I've got the GC bonus disc now.

Do you have any Game Boy Advance games you'd be willing to trade for it? Specifically, I'm looking for any of the following:
    -Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
    -Castelvania: HoD
    -Golden Sun
    -Super Mario World: Mario Advance 2
    -The Legend Of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    -Wario Land 4

You can just reply in this thread if you're interested, or you can email me if you'd prefer to do that: mamoscott (at) fastmail.fm.

3. Hey, thanks for the reply, sadly I don't own a GBA or any of it's games... Do you want any Genesis games or possibly some SNES games? I only have a few, but who knows... Maybe there are some yuo want.... If not... I am willing to buy, if of course, the price is good. ^_^

4. I think I have all the Genesis and SNES games I want.

How does 22 dollars shipped sound (via USPS Priority Mail)?

5. Well, I think I'll have to pass, I have an offer for $20 shipped with strategy guide. (It;s also for a grey cart). If you were selling a gold cart. I would possibly do it. But... Anyways... Give me a day or two.. and I'll see how this deal with the other offer goes. If it falls through. I may take you up on your offer (Or a version of it ^_~).

6. Fair enough. Let me know if the deal falls through. :kirby:

7. Will do. ^_^

8. Bump for the EDIT!

I've got a grey cart, with no anything else. How much is it worth to you?

To be honest, I don't think it's worth enough without the other stuff to warrant me selling it, but I thought I would see.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Well, thanks... but I already bought one from someone else. THanks though. ^_^

Yeah, I bought the one i'm getting for $13 shipped... I was hoping to get it a little cheaper... but I was in a hurry. ^_^

How much would you have let yours go for.. just so I'm not so curious.

Oh, and the reason I'm getting it cart only is, cause I'm buying the box, manual and strategy guide for it from another guy for around $5 shipped.