Thread: Looking for: Blue Submarine No. 6

1. Looking for: Blue Submarine No. 6

After a healthy dose of Sub Rebellion and In the Hunt, I've really been interested in finding this DC game. Anyone willing to part with one, know a import store that may have it? I'm looking for a complete copy, I can live without the spine card though. Thanks! *-neo

2. Wow. Haven't seen this one in quite some time.

But: http://www.gamechoiceclub.com/dc_games.html

If you don't mind some pretty expensive shipping costs, go for it. Brand new for $49 sounds good to me, otherwise.

3. have you played it before? are you fluent in Japanese? i would have to advise you to purchase with caution. not alot of "game" is contained within. it's definately not "in the hunt" style

4. Thanks Click, I've never heard of them but I may try them out for Blue Sub and Cool Cool Toon. Lack of Love at $39 is pretty good too. Thanks again.

Originally posted by plik
    have you played it before? are you fluent in Japanese? i would have to advise you to purchase with caution. not alot of "game" is contained within. it's definately not "in the hunt" style
    Grrr. I get very split views of this game. Some people tell me it's easy to play without Japanese experience and some say it's hard. Still it looks compelling and I've heard it's exploration based so I'm willing to try it out. Thanks for the heads up. *-neo