Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Soul Calibur 2, PN03, TnT Doki + more

1. FS: Soul Calibur 2, PN03, TnT Doki + more

I live in Japan and can easily get hold of most Japanese games / hardware, including arcade and retro stuff.

As you know a lot of major titles were released yesterday:

PN03 (GC)
    Soul Calibur 2 (All formats)
    Taiko no Tatsujin Doki (PS2)

Prices for the above are $70 each for PN03 and SC2 which includes airmail shipping. Taiko no Tatsujin Doki (PS2) is $60. Fast EMS (2 to 3 day) is $5 more. PayPal only please unless you live in the UK...

I have references from a number of forums if you're curious. Not sure if any of your folks play imports, but here they are anyway. If you want something specific, post here or PM me...

See ya,

Pete
    ^_^

2. I hate you..... All those delicious goodies. and me without money. Well, THAT kind of money anyways. ^_^

3. What Mega Drive games can you get?

4. I knew you were going to come in here and ask that, Melf.

5. can you get REZ for DC?

6. Melf, I can get anything that is in the stores in the Akihabara district. Give me a few titles to look for and I'll let you know.

Plik, I can probably get Rez; depends on when I see one. What condition did you want? I usually only get mint or new stuff. What condition do you want it in? You can sometimes find games without spinecards that are a bit cheaper...

I'll post a list in dollars soon as my prices are all in British Pounds at the moment...

7. Neo Geo games?

8. Originally posted by PriestJPN
    Melf, I can get anything that is in the stores in the Akihabara district. Give me a few titles to look for and I'll let you know.

Plik, I can probably get Rez; depends on when I see one. What condition did you want? I usually only get mint or new stuff. What condition do you want it in? You can sometimes find games without spinecards that are a bit cheaper...

I'll post a list in dollars soon as my prices are all in British Pounds at the moment...
    as long as the disc is scratch free (very fine hairline scratches would be ok) i don't really care. it could be without case for all i care. not getting it for collecting's sake, i really want to play it. and play it on the system intended for. thanks in advance. if you do find one, let me know. you can e-mail me at:
    gturoczi@att.net direct.

9. Yep, I can get Neo Geo games too... List coming soon; tomorrow if I have time!

Can you check to see how much you could get a Neo Geo CD (or CDZ if it's not much more) for?

Everytime someone visits Japan they mention how they can get them new with game for pretty much nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.