Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would like to make an easy request. ..

1. I would like to make an easy request. ..

I was looking at this badass pick of Alucard, and i was wundering if someone with the knowledge of Background making could make this image into a badass background for my new Comp.??
    http://fsc.syste.ms/wasteland/alucard.jpg
    Thats the link to the pic, and two restrictions..I would like that he be to the centered to the side of the screen out of the wayof icons,
    And that the background colour used to blend the pic in be dark dark Blue, that you all who try!
    This challenge can only be completed by a master!:kirby:
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

2. It's really, really easy. What side are your icons on, and what resolution is your desktop?

3. my icons are on the left, so the pic should be centered on the right...and i'm using 800x600 pixels....
    Thanks
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

4. Oops, I was looking at this at on a monitor who's gamma is all out of wack, and I thought the background was more or less a solid black. Now I see that it's fairly multihued...still not too hard, but it'll take me a bit. Get back to it in a few.

5. Awsome! Thanks alot Fury.
    This is like the greatest pic i have ever seen, and i would really like it to be the background on my new comp, which i hope to build today.. so all the last minute details will be ready.! hahaha

Frontiers

6. Eww...okay. I'm not really getting it to work. There's not a large enough patch of that ethereal background texture to make a believable copy, and it looks pretty tacky if I just sort of fade the background to black for the gradient.

The artist that made that composition really just framed it unto itself. It would look best for a background if you just sort-of framed it, with a faded outline of Alucard on one side, and maybe the gradient and column for the icons on the other.

I could make one of those if you like, but, I can't make it work the way you described.

7. hrmmm... ok.. We'll see what that looks like.
    I don't need so much of the background, more just Him. If you could like, remove him, and maybe the moon and stick it on a dark dark blue background, That would pretty badass aswell.

Frontiers

8. I'll give it a shot, I got a couple minutes.

9. Dark blue in the hizouse.

Here you go. Thank god for insomnia, huh?

Hope it's close to what you want, I didn't want to screw with the original piece too much.

The only thing I'd ask is if you show that or give it to anyone...like on a site, that you credit the dude who drew the original pic. He spent a lot of time and energy on it. Credit where credit is due.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alucard.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	731  

10. Blaine, dude... your my hero!!
    I have waited so long to have this as my desktop wallpaper...I have spent countless hours trying to do it myself..and have asked many people to do it for me... but no one has been able or took the time to do it...
    Thank you soooooooo much!!!!.. i owe you dude!!
    everyone else who tried.. much thanks for your effort!

Frontiers