Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advanced Variable Geo 2 FULL video

1. Advanced Variable Geo 2 FULL video

www.pimp-productions.com

it's in the video section(on the left side)
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

Quick question: What system is Slap Happy Rhythm Busters for?

I'll check out the vid in a minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

3. PS1.

4. Nice sig Smoo.

5. bump

6. Very cool shit. But I already put that in the trailer thread...

My favorite part of your videos though, is when you mix it up and do something fun at the end of the vid, like with that SMB2 stuff, or that dancing in that one vid.

7. Impressive and fun to watch as always. Thanks.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. Originally posted by Master
    Very cool shit. But I already put that in the trailer thread...

My favorite part of your videos though, is when you mix it up and do something fun at the end of the vid, like with that SMB2 stuff, or that dancing in that one vid.
    yeah, i kept this one simple as there isnt anything overly weird i could pull off besides 1+1/2 bar damage combos. This was just a basic exhibition of what is avaialble in this game. Next up is Tao Feng.

Originally posted by Master
    Indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

10. This one seemed a bit more basic then yout usual stuff, but still beyond what I can do. Good shit.
    Originally posted by MrWhitefolks
    Next up is Tao Feng.
    Quickly! I need more 100%s besides just Fiery's.