Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up with my sig?

1. Originally posted by bahn
    Ok folks. Simmer down. Jeez, getting all bent out of shape over a sig.

For starters - the topic of this thread should be addressed mainly in the Feedback board. Regarding the images showing up - Boomspeed, Xoom, and Geocities tend to have random instances where remote linking has affected users that try displaying specific images; namely on message boards. Sometimes they happen without warning, so it's certainly an inconvenience.

Most importantly - your response to Korly didn't even have to be taken to that level by personally insulting him. You could've ignored it and left it at that. Sometimes I don't know why people feel provoked to always get the last word in.

...and to think, it's not even a GOOD sig image at that.

Jeremy: Thanks for being so helpful (and to the rest of you). ^_^
    Bahn, don't get into this with me again. You know how I am. Sorry for calling Korly a dumbass, but I don't feel his response was necessary. It didn't do anything except let me know that he thought it was stupid for me to make this thread. Not helpful at all. And I've already heard it from everyone that this thread was in the wrong forum. SORRY!!! And screw you Bahn, this sig is the best!! GO SOONERS!!

SC

2. Telling him that his response is unnecessary is like pretty much declaring when and when a person on the board has the right to talk.

No one here has the authority to dictate that, however since we strive to keep the respect level of the main boards civil and moderate; everyone that's gotten involved in this petty conflict is technically at fault.

Re: Screw you

the image quality blows. the player's teeth look like he's bleeding or just had one of those frozen ice treats. you should get someone that knows how to compress the quality image. anyways, I am bowing out before you get bent out of shape

3. Yeah well I made it in like 2 min so I didn't put too much effort into it. BTW, he's wearing a mouthpiece, so that's why his teeth look red.

SC

4. I thought he was a vampire of sorts; much like Blackula.

Originally posted by bahn
    Sometimes I don't know why people feel provoked to always get the last word in.
    Yeah!

6. Originally posted by 88mph
    Yeah!
    Indeed.

7. nice try.