Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with my sig?

1. What's up with my sig?

Well basically, can everyone see the picture in my signature? Does Geocities suck so much that it won't host images? Anyone know of something better?

SC

2. I can't see your sig image. Try www.boomspeed.com for image hosting, and most importantly, try the feedback and troubleshooting board for topics like this.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Yeah, but Boomspeed hasn't responded to me. I've been waiting for my verification all day. And sorry for not placing this in the proper forum. I'd move it if I could.

SC

Is there a size limitation maybe?

SC

4. Indeed this is the wrong forum. It takes Boomspeed awhile to respond, a day at most.

5. Why do people feel the need to make whole new threads to "test" sigs?

Just go back and look at one of your own posts.

6. Well sometimes it would show up for me sometimes not. Sorry that it affects you so personally. You're the dumbass that decided to respond to the thread. Go ahead and delete this thread, I fixed it.

SC

7. Originally posted by spacecowboy
    Well sometimes it would show up for me sometimes not. Sorry that it affects you so personally. You're the dumbass that decided to respond to the thread. Go ahead and delete this thread, I fixed it.

SC
    You can delete the thread yourself.

8. Edit your post, then go to "Delete this thread" and click in that little box.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Originally posted by spacecowboy
    Well sometimes it would show up for me sometimes not. Sorry that it affects you so personally. You're the dumbass that decided to respond to the thread. Go ahead and delete this thread, I fixed it.

SC
    Ok folks. Simmer down. Jeez, getting all bent out of shape over a sig.

For starters - the topic of this thread should be addressed mainly in the Feedback board. Regarding the images showing up - Boomspeed, Xoom, and Geocities tend to have random instances where remote linking has affected users that try displaying specific images; namely on message boards. Sometimes they happen without warning, so it's certainly an inconvenience.

Most importantly - your response to Korly didn't even have to be taken to that level by personally insulting him. You could've ignored it and left it at that. Sometimes I don't know why people feel provoked to always get the last word in.

...and to think, it's not even a GOOD sig image at that.

Jeremy: Thanks for being so helpful (and to the rest of you). ^_^

10. Also, if you need a ton of image hosting, try out www.xanga.com. They'll probably give you 30 MB of hosting after a few days of signing up for their little Live Journal-esque thing.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan