Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PS2 Live Tags

1. PS2 Live Tags

I was just wondering if you could add a PS2 equivilant to the XB Live Tags? I'm sure the PS2 tags are not as static as the XBL, but I'm sure most people don't go arround using 50+ dif. tags.

2. Doesn't the PS2 use a per-game username setup? Considering people may use different usernames for different games, it's almost a waste...

3. Still I'd assume most of us would keep the same name on all the games we play.

Still it was just a thought. I figured it'd make it easier for us to meet on PS2 network enabled games, ala the live tags.

4. I would say make a thread and have everyone contribute their tage for each game. That way, you can get all of them at once and make a master list.

5. Why not just change it to "Online" instead of "XBL"? Most people on the board don't use the tag -- since they don't have XBL. It's discriminatory.

6. XBOX Live tag is the same no matter what game you play, so it makes sense to me. I normally use the same tag on every game but sometimes it's not available so I have to use a different user name

Having a PS2 tag would be stupid, since in order to play with someone, it's almost a requirement that you talk to them right before you play, to find out what server and everything. You can just get their tag when you're finding out the servers.

8. I'm just hoping for a means to find one annother on net enabled PS2 games as easily as we can on XBL games.

9. I don't know what to tell ya.

Originally posted by Master
    I don't know what to tell ya.
    I do.