Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bargin bin findings

1. bargin bin findings

I guess today was a pretty good one for shopping. I was at my local thrift shop and ended up with a small bundle of extras like my new sega xeye (you know, that segacd/genesis combo) ANOTHER saturn pad (this one feels good so here's hoping ^_-) Willy Beamish and a suprise in the form of terminator cd! (YAY)

there was a good deal of extras I didn't expect to find, but I guess they could be of use on ebay if they pay a good deal for them.

nights (3 copies :whoa: )
    virtua fighter 2 (found a couple )
    virtua cop 1&2

I didn't check everything as I was in a hurry, but let me say that it feels good to play batman returns on my tv again. I think tomorrow I'll take another peek and see if there's anything I missed, hopefully I'll be able to get something rare this time. (I just barely missed shining force CD grrrr)
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

2. These kinds of post serve no purpose but to piss us off b/c we can't get them at these prices.

Congrats on those nice finds!!!

3. speaking of which, the used game dealer a block away has magician lord up for $50...

4. Nah, at one point I have 2 copies of ML... and gave a copy away. ML is worth no more than $30 to me and that's if I ever want a backup. Thanks for your thoughts tho.

5. ok, what about a metalslugX for $20? ^_^

6. I second the "MEH"

7. I picked up a couple of Saturn 3-in-1 things for 1 cent apiece a few weeks ago. Yay me, or something.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. I got ZOE 2 and Sub Rebellion for a total of $30, brand new, with no trade in.

Originally posted by Jeremy
    I picked up a couple of Saturn 3-in-1 things for 1 cent apiece a few weeks ago. Yay me, or something.
    What are they? 4 meg, 1 meg, and memory cart? Care to sell one if they are?
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.