Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolfenstein demo for XBOX!!

1. Wolfenstein demo for XBOX!!

I recieved my new OXBM today. On the disc theres only 1 playable. But its a DAMN good one. 2 massive levels of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. The games runs REALLY smooth and controls extememly well. It controls Halo well. The graphics are nice but not as good as a nice PC version. Theres co-op too! Theres also a ton of weapons to use also. Its even kinda hard. The two levels are crypt(its ok) and some storage level thing. Try it its great. I really can not wait for this game. Especially the online potential of this.

Video on the disc-
    True Crime
    Sudeki
    Godzilla
    Run Like Hell
    Kameo
    Tao Feng
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Cool, can't wait. I'm looking for another Live title to get into. And why no playable Tao Feng demo!?

P.S. - Only ONE playable demo? Has the magazine degraded into a pamphlet yet? Where's my Xbox Nation?

3. Originally posted by sphere79
    And why no playable Tao Feng demo!?
    So that somebody actually buys it.
    -Kyo

4. Return to Castle Wolfenstein on PC is one of my favorite games. I hope they allow networkable systems for multiplayer on Xbox.
    bastard of the new world order.

5. How's the True Crime video look? I'm rather looking forward to that.
    Originally posted by sphere79
    And why no playable Tao Feng demo!?
    First you complain about this, then how crappy the overall quality of the disc is. Pick one and stick with it.

Originally posted by Jimmy Carter
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein on PC is one of my favorite games. I hope they allow networkable systems for multiplayer on Xbox.
    Medics > j00
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

7. I read in the issue that this demo was prepared a while ago so things have changed in the final game. Better framerate in co-op, more lighting, better animation and otherstuff. Hell I thought the demo was fine. COOL!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. if this is anything like one of my favorite games of all time TEAM FORTRESS CLASSIC I will be all over this game

9. Medal of Honor meets Quake/Halo. Hows that?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. I can't wait for RtCW for XBL, I'm gonna git me dis here demo right quick
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.