Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Ridiculous Lawsuits

1. Originally posted by Pehd
    Hell, I might as well link to the article. It's pretty damn funny. The second lawsuit he talks about happened where I live, and the whole incident was covered extensively in my local paper.

This one has been talked about on this site before, but I thought I'd link to it anyway. Seanbaby kicks ass.

2. dude thats messed up that they are sueing the search engines
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

3. Man, this is the kind of stuff that gets me so angry...It's not justice, it's stupidity. I cannot believe that a jury would actually unanimously agree to award these. I think that they either wanted to screw with peoples heads or got paid off.
    This window will close when enough randomness has been accumulated.

4. my favorite quote... EVAR
    Maybe the lawsuit is correct, and the kids really thought they were in Doom. Doom is set in hell. That's a giant oven for dead people invented by the Pope. It's possible that someone redecorated their entire school to look like flames and lava, and all the faculty members were dressed like satan. But since that didn't happen, DeCamp is trying to convince you that this was their exchange:

Crazy Child 1: "Look! A classroom! In a school! What's happened? Where... where are we!!!???"

Crazy Child 2: "There's only one explanation. We've been transported directly to hell. Machine guns ready."

Crazy Child 1: "They wouldn't let me bring my machine gun to school anymore, so I only have this bazooka and several grenades. Oh, and this dead cat I was trying to have sex with."

If you have a video of them saying that, then fine. Doom hypnotized them. Have five billion dollars. But I still don't get why if they thought they were in hell, they killed all their classmates. Shouldn't they have been trying to organize them into some sort of fighting force against the demon lizard men? Clearly, they were more insane than even the companies Virgin Interactive and AOL Time Warner could make them.
    :jest: seanbaby's a freakin' genius...