View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Preferred moniker for breasts...

1. Preferred moniker for breasts...

Several threads of late have brought this to my attention...how do you all refer to breasts in normal conversation?

I only wonder, because, ashamed as I am to admit it (okay, not really) I'm a total breast-man, and my girlfriend has them, so they tend to come up in conversation quite a bit. However, she always uses the term "boobs" or "boobies" which I find really annoying (which, I'm guessing, is the main reason she does it). A lot of you seem to use "tits", which around here, is fairly derogatory. So what's the norm?

Be funny if you want, but, I was looking more for euphemisms than slang like "melons" or "funbags" or what have you.

And: Yes, I'm bored, and what I can't look up on the computer at work I can at least talk about

2. I heard them called 'puhjubbies' once.

Bosom is my favorite. It's so sleek.

4. I like "boobers." Though I don't use that one on a regular basis, some people around here do, and I laugh everytime I read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. I've used "Jubblies" for a while now, though "breasteses" (yes, with two sets of es's) was used before jubblies.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. Agreed, I find "teh b00b3rZ" funny to read, but I'd never say it.

Usage can be tricky:
    -when talking to the person who's breasts they are: breasts (e.g. "Oops, didn't mean to smoosh your breast [when wrestling]"...or "Yeah, that bra makes your breasts look nice.")

-when referring to a third party's breasts, it's her: chest (e.g. "That girl has got some chest, huh?")

-when referring to them in a non-serious way: boobs (e.g. "She tried to catch the frisbee but they just bounced off her boobs.")

I can't seem to use anything else since it always sounds like they're either being objectified, or it's derogatory.

7. i hardly use any term but boobs.

i like boobs!

8. Boobers!

9. Chest butt!
    pwned by Ivan

10. Tities or SiSi in Russian