Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Werewolf's Bounty List

1. Werewolf's Bounty List

Ok all you bounty hunters, here are Werewolf’s most WANTED items! Now how much I will pay is determined by item and condition… as long as it’s not 300 million wolong

Bounty 1: Final Fantasy XI US beta package – Werewolf’s most wanted item, I don’t want it till after the beta testing is over and your finished with it and is no longer playable. You can get in touch by PM or email and let me know if your would sell it to me

Bounty 2: Werewolf Apocalypse Video Game Stuff – Not the card game, I’m looking for stuff ether from ASC Games or Capcom games that where in the works… since nether ever saw a release a game isn’t possible But if any one has any promotional items for these games or may I dream… a beta or demo version of ether game please contact me right away

Bounty 3: Wolf’s Rain Stuff – Mostly promo, advertisement and posters kind of stuff, VCDs or stuff I can easily find I probably already have, so if you have or know of something Wolf’s Rain that is unique or not run of the mil then by all means let me know

Bounty 4: Morrowind III The Elder Scrolls Bloodmoon Stuff – Anything and everything I can get on this, except the game since I’ve already preordered that… unless you get excepted to the beta testing and can send me the beta or email it if it is a download type beta game Basically though I’m looking for posters, standees and any other promotional items for it that feature a werewolf on it… I really want a nice standee if they have one So anyone that works at a game store like say Gamestop or any other place and can get some of this stuff I will definitely buy it

(Judy) Those sure are some nice bounties, I’m sure someone here could help that fellow out.
    (Lia Sargent Punch) They sure are, so to all you bounty hunters keep any eye out for these items and remember your hard work may bring a nice reward.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY…
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. ...

hey this isn't on the list, but I have a J. Talbain capsule toy that I got as a set recently from NCS -- it's part of the new Darkstalkers capsule line ... would you be interested at all? I put it together, but can take it back apart and put it back in the capsule with all inserts etc...

I also have other figures in that set...I can post their names and whatnot too...(I only bought it to get BB hood and Jedah)...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. ssbomberman: Thanks for letting me know, but I have that one already... I really appreciate it though since I'm always on the lookout for those kind of things

I have a couple of Vampire Savior pins I was thinking about putting up here, I got them just for Jon Talbain so I don't need the other ones, I will list them and maybe something else for sale and trade later

Re: Werewolf's Bounty List

Originally posted by Werewolf
    Bounty 4: Morrowind III The Elder Scrolls Bloodmoon Stuff
    ...So anyone that works at a game store like say Gamestop or any other place and can get some of this stuff I will definitely buy it
    I'll do what I can.

5. Thank you sir ninja

6. If anyone got accepted to the Morrowind Bloodmoon beta please let me know, I would be willing to buy the the beta kit or if it was a downloaded file maybe you could send me the file or we could work something out

7. ...

Found another item while cleaning up -- you most likely have it but, I have the Toy Biz 2 pack Darkstalkers 3 J. Talbain and BB Hood (the one here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1345). It's still sealed and in excellent condition if you are interested...sorry I promise I'll stop bugging you with items not on your list...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

8. Re: ...

Originally posted by ssbomberman
    Found another item while cleaning up -- you most likely have it but, I have the Toy Biz 2 pack Darkstalkers 3 J. Talbain and BB Hood (the one here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1345). It's still sealed and in excellent condition if you are interested...sorry I promise I'll stop bugging you with items not on your list...
    I do have that one, but feel free to bug me anytime especially if it's a werewolf related item, those are always on my list

Here is something else I'm looking for, I need a Capcom CPS2 A board... I didn't relize that the CPS2 system used 2 boards so I now have a B board but no A board

9. Contact Seven Force for your CPS2 board, he should be able to help ye out.
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

10. I'm looking for a Arc the Lad PS2 demo, if anyone has one please let me know