Thread: Looking for...

1. Looking for...

*Update 4/11/03*
    Looking for a Saga Frontier 2 strategy guide, ALL the pages are a must. Also a cover couldn't hurt either, but it's hardly necessary.
    *End Update*

Love Hina is not for me, it's for a friend of mine, that means it's your job to set a price. I will give him your info, if he accepts he is responsible for paying you. If he decides to opt out that's his decision not mine so don't go bitching at me if you're left with a copy of Love Hina and a bad taste in your mouth.

The Genny needs to be working with all cables included, beyond that though I'm not too concerned. Also it's your shit so you decide how much you're willing to part with it for. I'll respond to you if your offer intices me to do so, so don't stalk me, that shits scary.

Post here all you want but you'll get quicker response if you PM me, still whatever your kink is go with it. And as always the name of the game is DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS as many as you can supply about the quality of product and/or packaging and/or lack there of etc.

Thank you in advance.

2. *BUMP*

3. ...

You still looking for a Genesis? I found the accessories down my basement and can test it out this weekend on a few games to make sure it works well.

Condition -- Original Genesis Model 1, with me since I got it a couple years after launch (came with Sonic pack-in I think?)

Anyway, Deck is in decent condition and has AC adaptor and generic RF adaptor (this is what I need to test out to make sure it works).

Cartridge slot is stiff to get games in and out of, but works well (I will test it with a bunch of games to make sure). I mostly used this for attachment to Sega CD and don't need it anymore...

I have to dig for a controller -- I think I only have a 3rd party left over and the old 3 button 1st party with a B button that you have to press hard to use (I can throw in both, doesn't matter to me)...

I don't have any extra games to go with it though...

Price is hard to tell, since I'll have to UPS it for like 6 bucks...how about 10 bucks + shipping? Negotiable though...

Let me know if interested and I'll get you some more details on Sunday after I test it out extensively...

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

4. Tell me if it works and we'll talk . I'd prefer AV cables but i can deal.

5. ...

Sorry it took me so long, I kept forgetting to test it. So tested and works. Tested with both generic RF and AV cables -- of course the AV cables looked so much nicer, but I don't have a spare set.

Details: Model 1, with me since, well a long time, only a few years after launch I got it brand new for Christmas. Comes with Sega brand AC, generic RF, and 3rd party 6 button pad. I also have 1st party original 3 button Genesis controller, but B button you have to press really hard to get it to work.

I can take some digital pics of it all if you wish.

Trade or sell is fine with me. I would ship UPS though because of weight.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

6. I have the Love ina DC game that comes with the bowl, towel and some other sundries.

icarusfall13@yahoo.com
    Boo, Hiss.