Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Xeno G's huge sale got even bigger with lower prices!

1. Here ya go NGE, everyone else check your PMs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p4070008.jpg 
Views:	459 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	820  
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Which one of my Famicom games did you want again?
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. The Dragon Ball one. Do you have a pic of it?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. Xeno, would I be able to get like cheaper shipping since I live in the same state?

Also, you wouldn't by chance have another Genesis would you? I don't have mine anymore, but I'd love to get one and Alisia Dragoon (I don't know why, but I love that game)

5. Thief, if you're in ohio I could just send it regular mail which should be a little cheeper and you'll get it just as fast. I have a Genesis 3 somewhere, I'll look for it and just make me an offer.

6. Yeah, I'll get one up for ya tomorrow, or you can find it in this pic:
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

7. I have no clue how much a Genesis 3 is worth (I first had a Genesis when I was like 7-10, so I didn't even know there WAS a Genesis 3.) From your other prices, I'll leave it in your judgement. Not to mention condition, I also need to get a new SNES, mine not only looks like urine, but it feels like Umm... sticky stuff.

Also need a new controller, Time to spend a little money on the past.

8. Xeno Gigas, for that Street Fighter Alpha on PS, the light scratches don't cause skipping of course? Obvious question I know but I like to make sure. If they are just harmless scratches, I'll buy it off you.

9. I bought a near mint genny 3 with 1 controller, a.c adaptor and stereo a.v cables awhile back for like 17.00 bucks.

That was with the guys employee discount though so take that for what you will....

10. NGE - I do really want that DB game but I duno if I want to trade even for it (if it was complete I would in a heartbeat).

Thief, I still haven't found all the cords for my gen 3 but I'll let ya know when I do. How does $15 sound for it?

Doug, I played it for over an hour earlier and it worked perfectly.

Everyone who paid me by Paypal your games shipped yesterday or before (sorry if I took a couple of days to ship). I still haven't gotten anyone MO's yet but I'll tell ya when I do.

I'd also like to add that I'm willing to trade if someone has something I'm looking for. I really want any kind of old strategy guides like the ones in the pic below (no they're not for sale!) or old issues (1991 or older) of Game Players, EGM, Nintendo Power, or anything really. I'm looking for anything from the orignal Dragon Ball series, mainly the graphic novels but I'll look at anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guides.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	249.6 KB 
ID:	935