Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Xeno G's huge sale got even bigger with lower prices!

1. in a few weeks when I can afford it i'll buy all the buffy/angel books from you...(I'm a fan leave me alone!)

2. Well, If the Master Gear Converter wasn't so over priced... I'd probably buy it. Great prices on everything else though. I'm interested in a few. But let me find out if I'm gettign some of these from somewhere else first. ^_^

3. Cloud - I'll hold 'em for ya. Don't worry I'm a huge fan also (that's only 1/4 of my buffy/angel book collection ). I've also got a few Buffy graphic novels if you're intrested, I'll sell 'em for 1/2 the retail (just like the books).

Criticom - $18 is the lowest I could take for it. You really don't see them on eBay that much, at least not from the states.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. I'll take that Master Gear Convertor.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. I'll take:
    Toukon Retsuden 3
    Final Fight CD
    Toukon Retsuden 2 (if you clarify the "blurry" thing)
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. I want it:

Target Earth - $3

Pm the details.

7. I MIGHT be able to afford them next friday...not sure, I have a cell phone bill sitting here on my desk waiting to be paid...I worked to Saturdays on this paycheck though so I could possibly have enough left over to buy them...if not I definately will by the 23 of May (next time i get paid after the 9th)

8. Xeno, check your PMs please.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. ...

You send my stuff out yet? Yours should be there today or tomorrow. Let me know.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

10. Originally posted by Jeremy
    Xeno, check your PMs please.
    me too...i'll be gone for the weekend though...