Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: Xeno G's huge sale got even bigger with lower prices!

1. Yo Xeno!

Got the stuff but

•The Princess Mononoke DVD is missing -- you only sent me the case!!!

•Gaires is cart only, I thought you had all packaging for this one?

Can you find the DVD and packaging if you have it and send that to me ASAP?

Thanks, ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. I claim the Vanguard Bandits Strategy Guide if it is still available! I didn't even notice that...As long as the only thing wrong with it is not having to stickers that is a great deal

Re: Yo Xeno!

Originally posted by ssbomberman

•The Princess Mononoke DVD is missing -- you only sent me the case!!!
    !

4. ...

Yeah, I'm glad you think it's funny...not much I can do with just a case...I guess use it as a coaster...

5. Videodrone, Jermey & SSb-man - check your PMs.

Cloud - it's on hold fo ya.

Sorry about not responding sooner, my monitor went down and I just got a replacement.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. I know about monitors going out man. Mine was goofy for a few weeks before I got a replacement. I moved on up to a nice LCD one, $200, but it's very light, which works for me since I'm not supposed to lift too much. Anyways, I'm going to go total up everything I plan on buying.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. I'm up to $40 now? I'm hoping I will have enough left from the fridays check to pay you for them

8. I'm thinking about adding Blazing Tornado and Iron Slam 96 to my order. Although I'd have to wait until Friday to pay for it all. It'd only add $10 without shipping. How much would it all be with shipping? That's the three original games (TR 2, TR 3, and Final Fight CD) and those two.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. ...

Sounds good. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

ssb

10. Xeno any luck with the Genesis? I think I'll just ask everyone here for one.