Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 356789 LastLast

Thread: Xeno G's huge sale got even bigger with lower prices!

1. Originally posted by Thief~Silver
    Xeno any luck with the Genesis? I think I'll just ask everyone here for one.
    Are you looking for a system? I've got a complete model 1 version, check my thread...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Princess Mononoke - $12
    would you go any lower? Lmk as i'm very interested. Is it mint condition complete?
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

3. The Princess Mononoke DVD is gone...someone already bought it, but Xeno just sent him the case and has to send the actual dvd now...just letting you know

4. Neo Geo Pocket Color system (pale blue) w/ Puzzle Link 2 (domestic & complete) - $30
    Is the system mint condition? How much shipped w/out the Puzzle Link 2?
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

5. Originally posted by NeomegaCloud
    The Princess Mononoke DVD is gone...someone already bought it, but Xeno just sent him the case and has to send the actual dvd now...just letting you know
    Yup -- I got it and should have the DVD soon...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

6. Xeno, did you recieve my package yet? also wondering if you got my PM about morrowind and some of your genny games?

7. *EDIT* - Nevermind. My friend was able to track it down for me. Good luck on the sale.

8. Well, I'm hoping to get Iron Slam. Good luck with King's Soul.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Xeno, please check you PMs

10. ooooooo

how about that NGPC and any games that may not be listed? can do paypal a.s.a.p.:jest:
    killing with style!