Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For sale/trade -- Games/Systems/Accessories/DVDs -- update 7/17/03!

1. For sale/trade -- Games/Systems/Accessories/DVDs -- update 7/17/03!

New thread with all my remaining stuff.

•added:

•Radioshack brand audio switchbox...for switching between standard audio sources

•Dreamcast s-video cable

•extra s-video cable

•Genesis system model 1 -- Deck with mono A/V cord (not RF), no AC adaptor, no controller -- will sell mono video cable separately!
    •Guilty Gear Advance for GBA/GBA SP -- mint complete

•Naked Killer DVD (new r1 rerelease of this insane Hong Kong film).

•32X system, missing one cable, so deck and AC adaptor only

•Sega Saturn s-video cable

•PS2 s-video cable (monster brand -- excellent quality)

GAMES

Xbox

•Metal Gear 2: Substance

Import Saturn

•Shining Force 3 part 1 -- mint and complete w/spine

•Parodius Deluxe Pack Saturn import complete w/spine -- 25 bucks shipped or best offer

•Magical Drop 2 (Saturn, excellent condition, complete w/spine) -- 25 bucks shipped or best offer

DC

•Kiss: Psyco Circus DC sealed

GC

•Eternal Darkness GC -- mint complete -- 15 bucks shipped

PS1/2

•Bloody Roar 3 PS2 mint complete

•Virtua Fighter 4 PS2 mint complete, non-greatest hits

•Sealed Saga Frontier 2 (PSX) -- some of the seal is ripped, there's an area near the spine that has a tear, but it's there, just a loose flap -- definitely not resealed though -- I bought it at K-mart years ago and never got to it...15 bucks shipped.

•Hoshigami (PSX) -- mint and complete

•Sealed Tekken 3

•Sealed Twisted Metal 4

•Sealed Spyro: Year of the Dragon

•Sealed NHL Rock the Rink

SYSTEMS

•3DO system plus lotsa games--more info here: added--http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...&highlight=3DO -- 50 bucks shipped

ACCESSORIES

•1st party Xbox controller -- the big ass bulky 1st version -- 8 bucks shipped

MOVIES--DVD/VHS/VCD

Kai Doh Maru DVD -- r1 manga release -- by guys that did Ghost in the Shell and Blood -- mint

•Dream of a Warrior DVD (Leon Lai) -- Mei Ah -- Korean action film with HK actor Leon Lai

•Cop on a Mission DVD (Daniel Wu, Eric Tsang) - Taiseng -- gangster film...

•Bichunmoo DVD -- Korean film, this is the HK Deltamac full screen DVD

•Versus VHS (bought at the Wizard World Philly Convention last year, subtitled in Eng, Widescreen, good condition VHS, case has a crack)

•New Dragon Inn VHS (original from Taiseng Video, subs, LBX, remake of King Hu's Dragon Gate Inn starring Donnie Yen, Bridget Lin, Maggie Cheung, excellent film)

•VCD of Man Wanted -- great HK crime/action film with Simon Yam and Yu Rong Guong, Christy Chung, subs, LBX

City Hunter - Jackie Chan - China Star release, no eng subs, is LBX

MISC

•Devil May Cry 2 Strat Guide -- Brady games

•Breath of Fire 3 Strat Guide -- Prima

•Prima Lunar SSSC (PSX version) Strat Guide

•Some demo discs and such
    -- Wild Arms 2 demo disc in cardboard sleeve
    --a bunch of Xbox mag ones (as I listed below -- have the DOA3 booster one too)

•Lots of non-video game crap lying around -- Hero Clix starter set and extra figures (some rare ones); Magic cards (looking for any in particular?); tons of toys--Gundam, SW, Transformers,etc...lots opened, lots sealed; and comic books... also Disney Exclusives: Indiana Jones figure and Star Tour robots...

•Stack of past couple years worth of Gamepros, Official Xbox (w/ demo discs -- yes I have the one with DOA3 expansion) Mags, GMR

---

All prices are negotiable, the ones listed are just to get things started, make me a counter if not satisfied. Pictures can be sent on request.

M.O. or cash or trade only for now. PM or post here with questions. Or hit me at ssbomberman@yahoo.com if PM is full.

---

Thanks

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Buy his stuff! Great guy, And he keeps his stuff minty fresh! Mine came in immaculate condition.

3. I am interested, email comming at you.

4. ...

replied.

Also added a bunch of HK/Korean films and Kai Doh Maru -- new manga release by the guys that did Ghost in the Shell and Blood -- minty mint -- bought last night, watched and now for sale/trade...

5. You have a PM.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. ...

AFX please resend your last PM...thanks!

•Just added -- Shining Force 3 part 1 -- import Saturn complete w/spine and mint!!!

7. Check your PM...

8. Originally posted by Yamcha
    Check your PM...
    Reply sent, forgot to mention, I can take some digital pics and e-mail them to you if you want. LMK, ssb

9. Hey;
    Sorry to do this here, but I could not find the PM function. I never heard back when I emailed you saying that I sent out your MO. Just making sure that you got that email.

Thanks again!