Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yu Yu Hakusho for Sega Genesis

1. Yu Yu Hakusho for Sega Genesis

I remember reading about this Treasure game when it was about to be released in Japan, it never came out here in the States.

How is it? Does it hold up after all these years?

Is it worth the enormous price tag it goes for on Ebay?

2. Re: Yu Yu Hakusho for Sega Genesis

Originally posted by GameFreak

Is it worth the enormous price tag it goes for on Ebay?
    Ask yourself: What are the odds of that?

ºTracer
    o_O

3. It's a great game, but the fighting engine is basically identical to guardian heroes, and the multiplayer is the main draw, so it's basically renered obsolete by Guardian Heroes. A little faster though.

4. Its a technically incredible game, but the gameplay really isn't all that good, to be honest. I don't think its worth the money it goes for on ebay.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

5. It's fun multiplayer, but really dull single player. It's amazing to see on the genesis, but you get the same game in the Multiplayer mode in Guardian Heroes. It's definitely not worth what it sells for.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

It's not worth what it goes for, BUT I WANT IT!

Gah.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

It's the best Genesis-exclusive fighter. Not that that says much with shitty competition like Eternal Champions.

8. I won't be investing that kind of money on that game.

Thanks for the opinions.

9. The first two Super Famicom games are excellent but I never found the Genesis version.

10. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    The first two Super Famicom games are excellent but I never found the Genesis version.
    The genesis game is infinately better, and completely different from those 2.