Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 79101112 LastLast

Thread: Japanese gaming goods direct from Tokyo!!

1. Psyvaria Complete Edition is just the game, Soundbox Edition is the game and soundtrack, Capturebox Edition is the game and a DVD with a video type strategy guide.

2. this is for seven and priest......im looking for anything lunar related (both games), be it posters, art books or other goodies. im not looking for any music tho (ive got enough of that already). thanks guys.

3. No worries, I'll have a look round today... ^_^

4. Hey man, I was wondering if you could get me some of these Dragon Ball Candy/Toy deals (see the attached pic). You get some very bland sugar candy and a cool little DB toy inside each of them, so far $4 is the cheepest I've seen them. Just wanted to see if you could get them cheeper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dbcandy.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	1849  
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Could you let me know if you've seen this before? It's a forehead protector from naruto with the leaf village logo on it. a friend of mine got one and i wanna get one now :P

also, what other kind of naruto merchandise is available? looking for figurines of some kind or plushes if available.

6. OK, I think its time to let you guys know (whether you're interested or not) that I'm leaving Japan in mid July, so if there's anything you've thought about getting from me / Japan, you'd be advised to do it soon...

(I've edited the very first post in this entire thread to reflect this, BTW. Have a read...

7. Originally posted by red_war_machine
    Can you still get one of those Rez sets?
    i'm interested you can still get you hands on the trans vibrator set.

8. They're getting hard to find at all, whether new or second hand - if you 100% want one let me know and I'll pick one up for you should I see it...

A PM I sent to 7F, guess I'll ask you the same thing and increase my chances.

Hey man, I've really been looking into finding some Suikoden II OSTs, and I've got my eye on one in particular. It's the Suikoden II OST complete set of soundtrack 1 and 2, and I'd rather have it the LE complete set then both seperately, so I was just wondering if you could be on the lookout for a price on it for me whenever you're out.

http://www.gamemusic.com/dept/101/p...641200306192347

10. That link doesn't work, I'm afraid - have you got a new one?