Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese gaming goods direct from Tokyo!!

1. I am looking for a Rez Absolute Intoxication set, along with album 1 of the Rez soundtrack LP series.

I don't know how much I would pay for the Absolute set, but if you come across one, tell me your price and I'll think it over.

As for the LP, I would pay 20.00, not including shipping.

2. Yep, shipping to Sweden is included in the price...

If you folks haven't got a PM yet, you will soon...

NotJigen, do you mean this set?

http://www.u-ga.com/press/011012_a.html

3. Priest, you know you rock right?

Oh Happy Birthday by the way (Yesterday I believe).

All I want is that Beatmania controller, and if you could also look into a PSONE Beatmania game... >.> Hope this isn't a bother.

4. Thief~Silver, you're very kind... ^_^

Thanks for the birthday greets - I hope I can find what you guys need! I'll need a few days or more to try and find the rarer stuff, so please bare with me...! ^0^

5. I can wait for a while, still have to get paychecks, and I may be unable to purchase anything for a logner time because of my High School Grades, which will surely get me grounded. So I'll probably ending up asking YOU to bare with me.

Have a good day *Alt+F4s out*

6. Originally posted by PriestJPN
    Yep, shipping to Sweden is included in the price...

If you folks haven't got a PM yet, you will soon...

NotJigen, do you mean this set?

http://www.u-ga.com/press/011012_a.html
    Yes sir, it is.

I do have the "Special Package" with just the Trace Vibrator.

How much would that set cost me?

8. OK, quick update - that Rez pack isn't cheap but it seems to be available in a few places; I'll find out an final price for you both....

If anyone still hasn't got a PM yet, don't worry I'm looking for your stuff now! ^_^

9. Hey Priest - Your box is full so here is my reply to the last PM you just sent:

The package will go out this afternoon and should arrive in a week or so. Thanks for the clearup!

And 88 - I keep forgetting to bust you about not having the real Rez deal. What have you been stalling for?

10. Sorry again - I really don't know what is up with my inbox; I've cleared it out (even sent items / tracked) but I still get the inbox full message sometimes...