Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese gaming goods direct from Tokyo!!

1. Hey Priest,

Your PMs are full so I'll just write that I'll take the deal for the three books (Sega Arcade History, Sega Consumer History and Zelda Box) for $99. I'd like the free EMS shipping also. Send me a PM when you get the stuff and with Paypal info and I'll send it out to you with a note of the order and my shipping address. Thanks!

2. I have one simple yet complex request. Ok it's simple...

Beatmania Controller. 1st Party preffered, but a 3rd party one would work. Could you look into that? I heard about someone buying one for like $5 or something (probably a bit low). I would really appreciate it.

3. Originally posted by Thief~Silver
    I have one simple yet complex request. Ok it's simple...

Beatmania Controller. 1st Party preffered, but a 3rd party one would work. Could you look into that? I heard about someone buying one for like $5 or something (probably a bit low). I would really appreciate it.
    That was probably me and was more like $20. I lucked out because the store was clearing them out and it was during christmas period. A deal like that isn't likely to repeat itself dude, I was very very fortunate.

I can vouch for PriestJPN and Tokuda, great sellers.

4. I have a request, do you think you can get the Wolf's Rain Kiba white wolf plushies?

http://www.wolfs-rain.com/news.php

http://www.wolfs-rain.com/newsimg/t0302281840480.jpg

I can't seem to find them anywhere, if you could help I would be forever grateful

5. That was probably me and was more like $20. I lucked out because the store was clearing them out and it was during christmas period. A deal like that isn't likely to repeat itself dude, I was very very fortunate.

I can vouch for PriestJPN and Tokuda, great sellers.
    Ah ok, yeah it was you.

6. wow holy crap, those things are cute

7. Can you score me some capsule toys w/ Capcom related characters (Rockman especially). SNK capsule toys will do nicely as well...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

8. You guys are just killin' the poor man...
    Boo, Hiss.

9. That's OK, no worries... I need all the info i can get on requests tho! ^_^

Thanks for the feedback Sidez - really appreciated...

10. Do you think that you can get a hold of Dodonpachi for PSone?
    And does the free shipping include Sweden, just wanna make sure.