Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese gaming goods direct from Tokyo!!

1. Japanese gaming goods direct from Tokyo!!

Well folks,

15th of July is my last full day in Tokyo, so I'm officially handing all this over to a very trustworthy friend of mine. You can contact him at: venom743 (at) hotmail.com

Thanks for all your custom and enquires; if I didn't get what you wanted, you can be sure I tried.... ^_^

Cheers; its been fun....

Pete

2. A PM on it's way *-neo

3. Dude..... that's a lotta shit right there.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Damn.

5. Just noticed a mistake in the MD section - fixed...

6. A lot of your prices seem quite a bit inflated. I'm well aware of the fact that I don't live in Japan, but I also know that many of the games you have listed can be found for much cheaper.

7. I'm looking for 2 Jap PS2 games: Ikuze! Onsen Takkyuu!! (a table tennis game by Psikyo http://allsoft.scei.co.jp/jacket/m/slpm62297.gif) and Ape Escape 2001 (http://allsoft.scei.co.jp/jacket/m/scps11014.gif). I don't mind used games at all. Let me know if you can find these.

8. Originally posted by cigsthecat
    A lot of your prices seem quite a bit inflated. I'm well aware of the fact that I don't live in Japan, but I also know that many of the games you have listed can be found for much cheaper.
    Thats what I'm saying. WaveBird $55? GoldenEye, Perfect Dark for $70? Don't get me wrong, but I'm just pointing it out. There are some stuff that are somewhat reasonably priced, but the rest are TOO high in price.

9. OK, well I think I'll explain a bit more about this price list... ^_^

The list is made up from prices that I've noted down when people have asked me to get something for them; some of the prices could well need updating - that's why I wrote that you should check with me first so I can re-check the price. If I did them all again weekly, imagine how long it would take!!!

Japan is an expensive country to live in and I buy my games to order, at retail prices because I'm not a company; the prices you see here all include shipping. I can usually beat the majority of importers prices (especially the websites) and offer a fast efficient service as best I can. My selling point is that I confirm prices and availability very fast usually and can get things that are often unavailable:

Example - Rez + Trance Vibrator for PS2 (Special Package) price for a NEW one shipped by airmail? $88... I know that beats the majority of websites, as I've sold quite a few.

I don't claim to be the cheapest for everything, but I can get things companies can't. If you want white Saturns, I can get 'em. You need a bunch of CDs from an underground Japanese Rock band? Can probably get them too...

And Cigs; - let me know what you think is overpriced as getting feedback helps be improve the service. If I can beat another importers price, then its good news all round. You guys get cheaper games and I get your custom while at the same time making things better.

10. Can you get me a price for Slap Happy Rythem Busters (PSX) and list off as many The Pillows albums as you can get with prices?