Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some of my art.

1. Some of my art.

Comments and questions welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snine.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	727  

2. It's pretty to look at, but without knowing what kind of music it is, I can't say much more than that ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Is that for an actual release, or are you making it for yourself?

The design is nice, but from what I've seen, Saturnine usually uses photography on it's album covers...

JM

4. Theres another band called Saturnine? Haha, this is for my friend's band of the same name.
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

5. I like it. Reminds me of Tool for some weird reason.

6. It's kind of neat.. but if I saw it on the shelf, it's nothing I'd pay too much attention to.

7. Well, technically, its going to be for their demo cd, so I'll probably do something else for their real cds if they decide to use my art
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

8. It has an alright layout. Nothing 'too' spectacular. I don't know what the water-like waves are and it doesn't have an identity.

Your album does not scream a certain genre to me at all.

If I had to guess, maybe Techno?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. also, need to be sharper.
    your mom

10. I think the bad quality is just the resolution he saved the file as, the .pdf shouldn't have a set resolution yet that he can't change.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."