Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Various Games, Various Items (Updated W/ New Swag)

1. Various Games, Various Items (Updated W/ New Swag)

I've been sitting on a pile of games and toys for a while that I think I should try to move now.

I'll take PayPal or Money Order.

Sega Genesis
    Herzog Zwei US - cart only $20 + Shipping
    A great Real Time Strategy game, a must.

DC
    Sega Rally 2 US - very good condition $5 + Shipping

Neo•Geo MVS
    Samurai Shodown III US - Near Mint to Mint Condition, Complete with mismatched serial numbers. English MM, Spanish Bezel Art. $55 + Shipping

Game and all extras are in excellent condition, only thing preventing it from being mint is the mismatched serials and a slight curve to the Mini-marquee that a week under a dictionary would probably cure.

In my opinion an unfairly maligned game. Quite a few people will tell you it's thier favorite of the series, I'm likely to agree. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is for the past year or so my cab has been owned by Puzzle Bobble and Neo Turf Masters.

Amiga CD32
    Top Gear 2 - sealed $10 + Shipping
    Cannon Fodder - very good condition $10 + Shipping

Anime and Etc.
    Yu Yu Hakusho Promo CD - $15 + Shipping.

Alright, I admit I have NO idea what this is worth if anything. I recieved it last year, it has the first episode of Yu Yu Hakusho in MPEG format along with some trailers for DBZ, Lupin The 3rd and Blue Gender. It is the US release so it is in English. Like I said, no idea what it's worth but I haven't seen another one in my travels.

Neon Genesis Evangelion EVA-01 Extra Figure (Repaint Version) - $20 + Shipping.

This is simply a case of a lack of room. I love this action figure. It comes with a massive amount of accessories: 2 different heads, 11 different hands, and oodles of weaponry. My only beef with it is the box is a little larger than I can safely keep, and it's showing signs of that. There's a small, flat gouge in the box's front and over all it has some shelf wear and tear. The figure itself is in perfect mint condition and has never left the box. Notable, if for no other reason, than being
    this toy from Engrish.com.

The Universe In A Nutshell by Stephen Hawking - $17 + Shipping

Hardcover, In good condition with no damage to pages, spine and only minor damage to dust cover (some bending and creasing, but no rips or major damage). Lots of illustrations, cool book, getting rid of it because...I have two copies now ha ha. I'm 99% sure this is his most recent book.

Primal Rage Action Figure: Sauron - $10 + Shipping

I actually found this in the middle of no-where. I didn't even realize they MADE Primal Rage action figures, but apparantly...
    Released in 1996. Never been opened, practically new, 'individually numbered'. Comes with "Clip On Carnage Chewing Jaws" and "Earthquake Stomping Feet"...his Primal Power....The Bone Bash (his jaws open and close when you pull on his arm). Most interesting (sadly) It also comes with a Primal Rage Game Card. I suppose they tried to create a Primal Rage CCG or something.since it's all about the "Head To Head Gaming Rage". But my favorite part is the little plastic guy (a follower) the game comes with so you can make your dinosaur eat it. Radical! Don't forget...Primal Rage 2 is coming to arcade this summer!!1!

I have some more stuff I'll include later.

Feel free to make an offer on anything.

2. and one back at ya.

3. could you maybe post a pic of the EVA action figure? i would love to see what it looks like before i make a bid. thanks

Hmm, can you put Suikoden on hold for a day for me? I already have it, but I think Omnigear was looking.

5. Originally posted by plik
    could you maybe post a pic of the EVA action figure? i would love to see what it looks like before i make a bid. thanks
    My camera is not working lately but the pic I was able to dig up on the internet:

6. Bump.

Just for an update, I recieved an offer for Suikoden from another person...it was for a lot more than what I was asking. So for the next couple hours I'm gonna wait to see how it pans out with this person AND do some research for it's going rate on eBay.

So if you come back and see it's gone up, that's why. Sorry to be lame like that but I always wanna be as fair as possible while trying to...not be broke.

Get as much as you can for it.
    I have all 3, but a friend of mine was looking so I asked you to put it on hold until I could get a hold of him to tell him.

8. Originally posted by Rich
    Get as much as you can for it.
    I have all 3, but a friend of mine was looking so I asked you to put it on hold until I could get a hold of him to tell him.
    *nod* I agreed to hold it for a day, I was gonna keep holding it but when some dude offered me $75 for it (and a friend reccomended another person for $50+) I took it right to the 24hr limit, ha ha.

But if he had pmed me, I woulda given it to him for that price. I'm a man of my word. So yeah, there's no guarentee this guy is gonna take it either, we'll see.

Hell man, screw him, if you can get 75, take it! I payed 20 for mine.

10. Wow, $75?! A store near where I used to work had a stack of new ones for $15 Canadian each. Damn I wish I'd bought them all and sat on them :P

- Matt