It seems the sender domain on our server was not resolving correctly; consequently, messages sent by the forum software, specifically Notification of Reply messages, were not being accepted by some users' ISPs.

A big backlog of these messages accumulated on the server, so earlier today I went in to see what was the matter. I cleared up the issue and then decided to test it.

I attempted delivery on one of the jammed little fellas, and off it went. Pleased with myself, I attempted delivery on all the e-mails.

Good news: it worked terrifically.

Bad news: it worked terrifically.

Some of you may have just been hit with a wall of TNL Forum e-mails. I apologize for that oversight on my part. As I just said to Lhadatt, "Sometimes when you use Drano, someone gets splashed in the eye."

Again, I sincerely apologize. As you can see by just looking around, we endeavor to make this a friendly, unannoying place to have fun, learn, and share. Please delete any unwanted e-mails and resume your normal activities.

If you want to discuss this further, please mail me at nick@the-nextlevel.com or contact me via the AIM/ICQ information in my profile.