Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Otakon 2k3

1. Otakon is an anime fan's dream come true. There's no amount of Japanime that hasn't been shown in that convention. But I mostly go to check out the new music videos, the art gallery, scratch my head at some of the horrible cosplay outfits and break out the camera for the good ones...and yes, look around at the other miscellaneous, flashy junk and trinkets that catch my eye. If you have time and money, it's worth a go. *Remember to get a map and schedule, too, so you don't have to wander aimlessly trying to find stuff.*
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Hooooot! Fuck you. Hooooot!
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Pulp or die, motherfuckers. Fresh squeezed or bust.

2. Originally posted by ChaoofNee
    Buying lots of shit.
    Amen.

But, Otakon is kind of... secretive when it comes to the big guests. They want to make sure their guests are coming (to avoid disappointment). Also, i think it was Sakuracon where many japanese guests cancelled because of the situation in the world. Hopefully, this won't be the case at Otakon.
    -Myk

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. Originally posted by 88mph
    Hm... is it better than MagFest?
    FagFest?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ama2-052.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	913  

5. Originally posted by Klonoa
    OMFG GETTER ROBO ROX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111onetwo222222223333331111111111111

...well, it does.

6. I'm going with 9 of my friends. If you check the Otakon message board you might see a familar face. They all hate me because I tell them the truth they don't want to hear: Otakudom is not cool at all.

I mean I like anime, but Jesus Christ people. Do you really need to dress up? ugh.

7. *claps for Mr-K*
    Thank you for trying to cry to deaf ears on that.
    ...just don't tell my friends that I support your cause.

8. Originally posted by Mr-K
    I'm going with 9 of my friends. If you check the Otakon message board you might see a familar face.
    I was looking high and low for the board, couldnt find it.

edit: nevermind, found it. You'd think it be under Menus.

Gotta log in? fuck that, too lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

9. I really do it because it makes them angry. Really angry. And that makes me laugh.

Like Anderson in my avatar. GEEH HEH HEH HEH HEH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEH HEHH HEH HEH HEH

so awesome....

10. Who the hell is Anderson?

Oh! One thing I'm REALLY looking forward to is locating Jungle Guu merchendise... I wonder how successful I'll be...