Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Otakon 2k3

1. Anderson is the Paladin who fights Arucard in Hellsing. He is quite the awesome.

2. Hm. Yes.
    Weapons policy posted at otakon.com
    More shitty guests announced, too.
    Ah, well.

3. Originally posted by Chux
    88, the only one who can answer the is it better than Magfest would have to be Korly. Burg too I believe. Korly didn't leave halfway through the con either, take that as you will... I've been going since 2000, it's fun.
    For an anime convention, Otakon had a hell of a lot more games.

4. ill see you there

5. I don't understand people cosplaying as a Final Fantasy or video game character at an anime convention. I really don't.

6. What about the obligatory Invader Zim and Jay and Silent Bob at every convention? Those're even friggin' worse.

7. Originally posted by ChaoofNee
    What about the obligatory Invader Zim and Jay and Silent Bob at every convention? Those're even friggin' worse.
    There's people that dress up as Silent Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

8. Yes, I want to shoot them so I can hear them screaaammm....

9. One thing this cosplay discussion's reminding me of...
    My girlfriend. She actually takes this shit seriously. If she eyes a good one, she'll actually call out to the person using the character's name and say something akin to "that's awesome!" I kinda look the other way or try to prevent laughter.
    Yep, it's gonna be difficult as one of few non-cosplaying people in my Otakon group this year... bleh...

10. We banned cosplaying with the group I'm going with. You just aren't allowed to. If they do, they're gonna die.