Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any good xbox controllers?

1. any good xbox controllers?

as much as I want to play capvssnk... let's face it, Microsoft couldn't make shit for a good gamepad. I just orded an adapter for my dreamcast pad (the one I showed you guys ^_^ ) and it'll likely be awhile before I'm willing to put my heart back in this game, in the meantime, I want something else that'll work with a d-pad that at least follows my movements correctly and I think that's where I'm gonna need a good recommendation from somebody...
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

2. Re: any good xbox controllers?

Originally posted by unit003
    ...Micro$oft...
    Please stop being retarded. The $ isn't clever.

Your options are either a joystick or a saturn pad converter.

Check out the X-arcade and consider modifying it with good buttons and a new joystick.

3. Re: Re: any good xbox controllers?

Originally posted by Master
    Please stop being retarded. The $ isn't clever.
    ya happy now?

4. PS: I like BOTH of the first party Xbox gamepads, but they clearly aren't made for capcom fighters...

5. Re: Re: any good xbox controllers?

Originally posted by Master
    Check out the X-arcade and consider modifying it with good buttons and a new joystick.
    now how the hell do I switch to using a stick...?

6. Re: Re: Re: any good xbox controllers?

Originally posted by unit003
    ya happy now?
    Yes, thank you. Hating Microsoft is fine by me, but there is no excuse for beating a not funny joke to death.

7. Get an S controller or a Magic Box.

And quit bitching!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Unit, take my advice and find a compatible Xbox converter to use a DC/PS2/PSX/ and/or Saturn pad/stick

Sucks MAS does not develop an actual converter of their own.

S controller sucks totally for fighting games, especially CVS2. that is all.

9. You don't play using a stick? Not an arcade player eh? I would go the Saturn pad converter option then.

10. Originally posted by Master
    You don't play using a stick? Not an arcade player eh? I would go the Saturn pad converter option then.
    I play very very few games at the arcade and likely I have to have it at an angle facing out or I'm never going to get the movements right.

Just lately, I was informed a 3rd strike cab was set up at a bar someplace so I'm gonna have a look. Sucks I never get anything out here...

Originally posted by bahn
    Unit, take my advice and find a compatible Xbox converter to use a DC/PS2/PSX/ and/or Saturn pad/stick
    My magic box is on the way! I just need to know if the L/R buttons will still.

I do need to know if there's a seperate select button on this thing, I love taunting ya know. :jest: