Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my webcomic

1. Why not just use your own hand-writing?
    I would. . .well, I did, but its already inked, and most people said they couldn't read some of it. My hand-writing is horrible, even when I tried to do it neatly.

Amm: my computer isn't that bad. only slightly better than what you suggested though. I just never thought to get any new art programs since I do almost no art on my PC, except for sprites, and those are 16-color and the DOS program was more than capable.

Nemo: thanks for the link. I'll download the program today and if I ever have any questions, I'll make sure to bother you.

Once again, thanks for all of the responses. Seems most people like the FuchiGomada story more than the comic.

2. Well, personally I only like the FuchiGomada because it is in the framework of this kid telling it to these other kids. Without that, it would still be good, but less interesting. The story was the funniest part, but the kids for me are more interesting overall.

If the program he linked is too much for your computer, then hit up www.download.com and search for paint programs. You should be able to find something that'll do the trick.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. thankfully it wasn't, so. . .I darkened all of the images, and reduced them by 20%. They're at 700x1000 or so now. Thankfully the text is intact. better, yeah?

Amm: I like the avatar change. everyone looks slightly cooler with a cigarette in their mouth.

4. Even though I drew the sketch before finding out about your webcomic, it inspired me to switch avatars.

The size works even for my crappy computer at work and the darkening really brings out the detail more, though the text is occasionally a little hard to read. You might want to reduce the spacing between lines so you can make the font bigger and still have it fit in the balloon. Still legible though.
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. You might want to reduce the spacing between lines so you can make the font bigger and still have it fit in the balloon.
    . . .

I didn't know this could be done. thanks.

6. Cool new pages. It's very hard for me to find something funny enough to actually laugh, but your comic does it easily. That one 'oh boy' panel made me laugh each of the three times I read it and I still can't figure out why. An odd but happy experience.

BTW, I think you can use image tags in sigs like {img} but with [] so you can have the actual pic clickable.

7. ah, you're right. I thought Nick gave himself special html usage for his sig. thanks. glad you liked the update.

and randomly, an oekaki I made with Mayo:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ribald.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	1009  

8. Hehe, Mayo's in the background yet she still manages to dominate the scene.