Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now what's wrong with my sig?

1. Now what's wrong with my sig?

Okay so now my sig won't show up in some forums. It seems to show up in this one, but that's about it. And even the one that shows up in this forum doesn't seem to respond to the alterations I've made. What's the deal?

SC

2. perhaps because it's loud and multi-colored, and the board has issues with you subject matter.

cut it down a bit. it's too large to begin with - even if it is just text.

Yeah... that shit is huge.

4. You may also want to read the bar in the lower left-hand corner. See it? Where it list Forum Rules. Voila. That box down there... it reads [IMG] code is turned OFF.in this board... When it says turned ON. Images can be seen.

off=
    on=

Originally posted by 88mph
    You said it. It's OMFGhuge! Ninjas attack!

5. Yeah I saw how big it was so I tried to make it smaller, but it didn't seem to work.

Thanks for the tip, Bahn.

SC

6. Allow me to help you make it smaller.

7. Dude I swear to god it's just the vBcode in the sig box. Font size is 10. That's small enough right? It's not showing up anywhere else in any forum but this one.

SC

8. sorry, but in its current form..it's extremely loud.

9. Try using a different font, and don't center it.
    Oh yeah, that blue colored font is painful to look at on the TNL Classic theme.

10. Originally posted by spacecowboy
    Dude I swear to god it's just the vBcode in the sig box. Font size is 10. That's small enough right? It's not showing up anywhere else in any forum but this one.

SC

Small enough? Lesse what the consenus has to say about it. Roll the video tape...

Originally posted by 88mph

Edit: That's more reasonable.