Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your First Movie as a child

Your First Movie as a child

Your first Movie you ever saw in the theatre as a child I am sure you all remember very fondly. The very first Movie I saw with my Mom was the Muppet Movie and I actually got scared when one of the characters became a giant. Wizard of Oz I believe was my second and I also got scared by the Witch.

How bout Yours?

Korian

2. The first that I can remember is Return of the Jedi, but I'm sure there were others before that.

Snoogans,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. The first film I saw in theaters was probably Ghostbusters II or TMNT2.

4. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted
    The first film I saw in theaters was probably Ghostbusters II or TMNT2.
    I think the first movie I saw at the theaters was TMNT2 too.

go ninja go ninja go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

5. My parents took me to see ET when I was just a baby, and they got me some ET shoes for my baby feet. Of course, I don't remember any of this. I think I should have gotten a new pair of shoes when the movie was rereleased.

6. Star Wars.

Feel asleep during the title, and woke up right after the Death Star blew up.

7. Originally posted by mattvanstone
    Star Wars.

Feel asleep during the title, and woke up right after the Death Star blew up.
    Damn, that's harsh. I think my first movie was predator, back in 87 or 88. Must have been 7 or 8, and it blew my mind.

8. hmm.. I'm preety sure it was Karate Kid.. or was Back to the Future.. one of those...

9. It wasn't in theatres, but the first movie I remember seeing was Nausicaa. Well, the hack job Warriors Of The Wind, anyway. It was still extremely good, and one of the biggest influences on my life.

10. hmmmmmm, the earliest movies I remember watching are willow and Labrynth. that could've been on video though.