Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Puzzle Fighter II for PSX

1. Super Puzzle Fighter II for PSX

I acquired a couple of SEALED copies of Hard to Find Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo for the PSX.

Price: $52 shipped
    Condition: SEALED

I accept PayPal, Money Order, Checks, and Cash

2. ...

Just so you know, VGD has acquired a huge amount of them for 29 bucks each -- new and sealed. I'd say throw that bad boy on ebay to make some serious cash.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. Re: ...

Originally posted by ssbomberman
    Just so you know, VGD has acquired a huge amount of them for 29 bucks each -- new and sealed. I'd say throw that bad boy on ebay to make some serious cash.
    SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! you're running my business..o dont worry, I havent forgotten our deal.

I just started receiving money into my PayPal, so I'm going to have to go to ATM to take money out.

4. Re: ...

I'd say throw that bad boy on ebay to make some serious cash.
    Seriously. I sold mine last year. I put up a great buy-it-now price ($80 for a mint copy), and my auction lasted a whole 5 minutes.

5. ...

I didn't mean in any way to ruin yo business, but I know alot of us are regulars at VGD and will know about their deal, but those suckas on ebay, well let's just say, they don't have a clue!

Just e-mail once you have the money ready and Suikoden 3 is ready to go USPS...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

6. Re: ...

I'd say throw that bad boy on ebay to make some serious cash.
    I doubt he'd make much, it's all about supply and demand and right now there are about 50 or so sellers on eBay with this game up for sale so I wouldn't expect it to get serious cash.

7. I sold mine for nearly $100... it was a used copy I found in my local supermarket. I guess since it's out on GBA the demand isn't as high anymore..
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

8. Originally posted by SearchManX
    I sold mine for nearly $100... it was a used copy I found in my local supermarket. I guess since it's out on GBA the demand isn't as high anymore..
    How long ago was that? Anyways, I got 2 listed on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3017907686
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3017907700

9. Give it a few weeks before posting annother auction. Once those who got it on VGD run throught their copies, the price will rise a bit.

10. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    Give it a few weeks before posting annother auction. Once those who got it on VGD run throught their copies, the price will rise a bit.
    hmmm....I guess I should just sell one and relist the other another week?

Actually, right now, I got 3. 1 I'm keeping the other 2 are on eBay. I want to at least break even on them.

I can get more if need be.