Thread: Looking for back issues of "Edge"

1. Looking for back issues of "Edge"

A friend of mine is looking for old issues of "Edge" magazine. He lives in Japan, where (as you can imagine) it's not easy to find foreign video game magazines. Living in the US, I don't have easy access to the mag either, but I'm hoping there might be some UK folks here who would have extras.

If you do have old issues of Edge that you no longer read, I'd be happy to take them off your hands (I can't pay too much, of course, but probably more than you could anywhere else). I've also got plenty of stuff for trade. Check my trade list at http://gametz.com/users/mattman to see what I have to offer.

Also, if you happen to be looking for any Japanese games or other items, he can probably find them for a very good price. If there's anything you're after (and you have Edge back-issues to trade), let me know and I'll pass on the message.

You can either PM me or reply here.

Thanks,
    Matt

2. You've got a PM... Does your friend live in Tokyo?

3. Priest,

Thanks for letting me know! He lives in Osaka, but he does visit Tokyo sometimes. I'm sure he'd love to hear about that shop.

I tried PMing you, but your box seems to be full. Is there a better way to contact you?

- Matt

4. Ooops, PM sent again... :/

5. Bump! C'mon - there's got to be some British gamers with extra magazines here

BTW, PriestJPN, did you get my e-mail? I've been having some trouble with my e-mail account this last week, so if it didn't get through I'll re-send it.

- Matt

6. Yep, I got it - just sent you a reply...

7. I have a lot lying around somewehere.
    Ill look into em, hopw much could I get for them?
    Mostly late snes/md and early saturn/ps era mags.

8. I have DC era through to now, which is issues 74-121 or so IIRC (i'm going back home tommorow so I can check). I've also got a few of the special edition magazines. I'll trade the lot for a couple of JPN Xbox games i'm after (HOTD3 and Xbox Live kit). PM me or email at adriennww@yahoo.com to discuss further

9. Almaci and Sidez, you both have PMs