Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The return of Ren and Stimpy

1. The return of Ren and Stimpy

pwned by Ivan

2. Brilliant.

The 6 new episodes are aimed squarely at adult audiences, with jokes involving kicking bums in the "ball sack."

I was hooked on that stuff in my younger years. Whenever I think about it, I always wonder how the show managed to run on Nickelodeon of all stations.

Let's hope they keep the show's style intact without going too far over the edge. This should be fun...

3. Wow, this is excellent news. I hope for some Mr. Alcohol action or whatever his name was.

4. Originally posted by Click_Stick
    Brilliant.

The 6 new episodes are aimed squarely at adult audiences, with jokes involving kicking bums in the "ball sack."
    Lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

5. happy happy. joy joy.

6. Ack, no Billy West? Unlike many others I have no problem with him, or post John-K episodes. This is good news regardless.

7. Now they need to bring back Rocko's Modern Life, another Joe Murray production. That show needs to be shown somewhere.

-PSYNT
    Blame this on the misfortune of your birth.
    "Your momma's whack, your granny's whack, I keep a handi-wipe in my fanny-pack."
    http://www.sitemouse.com/users/kntain/rollykamiya.jpg
    The thrills of everyday life never cease to amaze me.

8. I agree. Rocko and Ren and Stimpy were genius. I hope the new RnS stuff is as good or better that what was aired on Nick ^^. Though, I am able to see old ren and stimpy on the nicktoon channel :d (same with rocko)
    -Myk

9. Yeaaah...Ren and Stimpy kick ass!
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

10. Rocko's Modern Life is occasionally shown on Nickelodeon on Sundays. I saw an ep of it a few weeks ago. As for R&S- WAHOO. I loved the R&S showings on VH1 a year or so ago, and new eps will be fantastic. I'm saddened about West not being in it since he's one of the best voice over guys out there. Listen to his work in the Wacky Races DC game for proof of that.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan