Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armed Police Batrider RESTOCK #2 has arrived!!!

1. Armed Police Batrider RESTOCK #2 has arrived!!!

G'day gents! I have just acquired a short stack of Batrider boards. They are the English language version and are brand new with the little instruction strip and dipswitch documentation, in a freshy fresh 8ing box. All have been tested and are working perfectly. One thing I am completely unclear on is whether these are version A or version B. Any info you all could lend that would facilitate the finding out would be greatly appreciated. The price is $120 plus shipping. If interested, drop an email to: gigantor@attbi.com

I'll have pictures later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for your time.

PaCrappa

Alrighty then, did some more play/research and found that this is the Korean, "version B" board. The instruction strip and dipswitch info are all in English. In game options are in Kanji(Korean perhaps?) Team edit, stage edit and the whole nine yards is accessible via dipswitch action. I just had a lovely game as Miyamoto and am already about to declare this as good a game as Garegga(which I love dearly).

Pa

2. I may be interested in buying one later on. How many do you have?
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

3. I'm already running low.... I've "sold" four of them in a matter of a few hours. If two of the four people pay by tomorrow I'll look into getting a few more.

Okay I've got a pic now.

Pa

4. Fuck me. First I lose a shot at Progear and now this? I need toi buy a friggin cab. soon!

5. Or you can get a supergun
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

6. Thanks everyone, I am now sold out of the first load. I'm hoping to hear back about a restock later today. If you're interested, watch this space

Pa

7. You have mail Pa.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Okay, the restock is ordered and paid for. I should have three more pieces in ten days or less. I'll change the title of the thread when it happens.

Pa

9. You do realize one of those will be shipping to me, right? RIGHT!?
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Oh man.... good news and bad news. The restock is definitely happening. That was the good news. The bad is that they just shipped it today from Hong Kong!!!! DAMMIT!!!!! It's on the EMS Express so I should see them in four days. Let's all pray together that I'll not be forced to pay customs duties.

For those salivating uncontrollably (I know I would be!), here is the tracking number for use with www.usps.com

EE 571 819 640 HK

Sorry for all the delays. Hopefully this is the last one. Again, please cross fingers for customs!

Pa