Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armed Police Batrider RESTOCK #2 has arrived!!!

1. Hongkong eh? Better have'm without sars.
    !

2. I sell only the finest SARS FREE boards money can buy my friend! And I'm gonna go ahead and ship your other goodies today sir

Pa

3. Many arigatos
    !

4. Same price as last time if customs works out, PCrapps?

Must... check... sofa cushions...

5. Actually Click, five bucks more. Somehow it is costing more per pice to ship this time. There are now two left so dig fast!

Pa

6. Those who preordered will get an email today.

Pa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raizingfan.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	1341  

7. I am once again sold out. My people are on the case, sourcing restock #2. I'm trying to get another half dozen. If interested watch this thread.

Pa

8. Alrighty then everyone, restock number 2 has arrived and this will be my last six Batrider boards. One of these has suffered a bit of box damage. Nothing major, just some wrinkliness. The board works fine and the extras(instruction strip, two page manual, and jamma feet) are still included but I'm gonna cut the price of this one by ten bucks.

And also, I've recieved a couple of perfectly reasonable complaints that even though the boards are brand new in box, the extras are not "mint". I apologize to those that have already recived boards with offending extras. For this load I want to make a disclaimer: I do not pack these things in those cute lil Raizing boxes. Raizing (I assume) does that and if they pack a brand new board in a brand new box and happen to fold the brand new extras (or slightly tear the instruction strip as in my friend Geruto's case) a bit, I am NOT responsible.

I will be emailing my preorders in a few minutes. If you've contacted me and want a board but don't recieve an email, please don't be shy. The squeaky wheel gets the grease

Pa